THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS.
We are working with an international firm with a stellar reputation both in the UK and the US. The global player is now looking to expand its real estate sector and promote further progression. The firm has a reputation for valuing legal tech solutions and being at the forefront of innovation.
The firm prides itself on its deep heritage, clear and connected legal advice. They possess an impressive client portfolio consisting of 40% of the Fortune 500. The firm provides a warm and inclusive environment in which junior lawyers are given the best chance to reach their potential.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £150,000 plus benefits including an individual performance based bonus.
- You will be expected to take a multi-disciplinary approach to your work, often advising on tax, finance, corporate and risk management issues as well as real estate.
- You will be expected to advise on acquisition and disposition transactions, lease negotiations, equity and debt investments, construction projects, REIT acquisitions, financing transactions, management and operational needs and mortgage and mezzanine loans.
- You will be joining a team that has ranked highly in UK legal directories for over a decade, ensuring you will receive first class training and career development opportunities.
- Possible work includes advising a land company on a £1.15billion acquisition, advising a top finance firm on a sale of £1.17 billion and advising a client on a £1.28 billion sale.
- More senior lawyers will be expected to assist those more junior in their training and career development.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge University.
- Have acquired your previous experience (training or qualified) at a reputable regional, national or City firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Possess exceptional commercial, technical and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for Real Estate and providing clear advice for your clients.
- Show an active interest in business development for the firm and attend any networking events etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how an international firm operates and how to keep up with the fast-paced and high performing environment.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.