QC Legal is thrilled present a unique opportunity for a pensions lawyer looking to take their career to the next level. You will be working at a Tier 1 practice with an unrivalled reputation for excellence.
- You will be expected to act for a wide range of clients in the private and public sector.
- You will be expected to work in most areas of law such as trust law, commercial contracts, financial regulation, employment and tax.
- You will provoide a full range of pension services to clients.
- You will be focusing on scheme adminstration, buy outs and buy-ins.
- You will regulary support clients whos schemes have been affected.
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have at least done a training seat in pensions or have a gained some experience in this area.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and technical skills.
- You will be enthusiastic to learn and be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- Last but by no means least, you will be a strong team player.
- You will be a solicitor with a good level of common sense, who wants to be a great lawyer in a vibrant tea
- Our client is a global 100 law firm with a stellar reputation for exceptional client service and success – you will be expected to uphold this.
- The firm prides itself on the progressive, diverse and fast paced environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
Rearing to go? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or [email protected]
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.