Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum
PI Solicitor, 5+ years’ experience, County Durham – Well established local law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD6425
• Long established firm based in County Durham is going through a sustained period of expansion
• The partners are looking for an experienced PI Lawyer to take responsibility for its busy PI team
• You will be running your own caseload of PI and clinical negligence claims as well as managing a small team.
• It is essential that you have a proven track record in handling a busy caseload of PI claims, in particular EL and PL matters, and ideally have some knowledge clinical negligence.
• You will also work with your colleagues to promote the services of the team and firm, to assist in bringing in new clients and work.
• You can expect to receive a competitive salary, a pipeline of high quality work, support and encouragement to succeed in your role and progression towards partnership
• The firm is open to discussion some elements of flexible / home working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email [email protected] with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of PI Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a PI Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).