Salary: £48000 - £65000.00 per annum
Rural Property Solicitor (Senior Solicitor / Associate)
(Part-time or Full-time - will be considered)
Are you currently an experienced rural property solicitor with over 5+ years PQE who is considering your options or returning to the profession or would just like the chance to work on a part-time basis 3 or 4 days a week?
We are working with highly reputable and recognised player in the private client sphere who have an enviable and well established client base. Their approach to client service is friendly and responsive, and are well known for operating with the highest standards of integrity and professional expertise.
The successful individual will manage a diverse caseload of rural work which includes a range of rural title registration work for farms and estates and non-transactional trust and executry conveyancing. This will involve coordinating a range of registration projects across the firms Rural team for a varied range of clients. Where required you will support and assist colleagues with transactional work as of and when required.
This position would suit an individual with a solid grounding in rural property having worked in a similar role. You will have solid drafting skills which will be complimented with excellent attention to detail and the ability to deal with competing priorities and deadlines.
· Scottish qualified solicitor with over 5+ years PQE
· Solid experience and grounding in rural property
· Commercial focus in managing workload effectively and efficiently
· Strong client management and relationship skills
· Capability to exceed clients expectations
· High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
· Good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Please apply as directed or for further information contact Andrew Inglis for a confidential discussion around this opportunity.