We are working with a forward-thinking innovating firm which maintains traditional values of unrivalled and personable client care. They act as a powerhouse throughout West Yorkshire and their talents reach much further.
The firm prides itself on client care and their inclusive environment in which every lawyer is encouraged to reach their full potential.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
- You will be expected to run a varied caseload of Residential Property matters to include sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and sales of part.
- You will be part of a small team which will ensure early responsibility and ample recognition for you during your career.
- As a wider team, you will be advising clients on a myriad of issues including but not limited to property sales and purchases, new build, re mortgages and equity transfer, Buy to Let transactions, equity release, Help to Buy, shared ownership, lease creation and variation and matrimonial transfers.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have acquired your previous experience at a reputable firm.
- Be an excellent team player, technically strong and commercially astute and be able to demonstrate this through a strong track record.
- Demonstrate stellar team skills and an enthusiasm for business development.
- Demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional communication skills throughout your work with both clients and colleagues.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
- Plus, other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or [email protected].
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.