CONTRACT MANAGER FOR GLOBAL MEDIA BRAND
13 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client is a globally renowned and much loved entertainment business!
We are looking for a Contract Manager to provide legal support to the leisure and travel team. This role is a 13 month maternity cover contract to start as soon as possible.
You will be a key point of contact within the EMEA Legal team for the sales, marketing, media and operations teams. You will provide expert legal advice as well as:
* Advise the marketing team and draft commercial documentation such as partnership agreements, offers, T&C's etc
* Advise on regulatory issues within the travel industry and compliance matters such as data protection
* Support the operations teams with drafting documentation such as vendor agreements, trade contract and distribution agreements
* Work with business teams to support in negotiations
* Support with process improvement
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be an experienced Contract Manager or Paralegal with some exposure working within an international leisure, consumer or similar business. You will also have the following experience:
* Commercial contract drafting experience
* Experience of providing legal support to sales, marketing and operational teams
* Familiar with compliance matters including privacy, data protection etc
* Ability to work effectively in a team and good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with and drive outside counsel
* Good negotiation skills
It is important that you are capable of working independently and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic business. The team is incredibly supportive and helpful but you will need to be able to work autonomously at times. The role also offers excellent employee benefits for which this role will be eligible for.