Salary: £25 000-£40 000
PARALEGAL/FUTURE TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
Our client is one of the leading TV production companies in the UK.
They are currently looking for a Paralegal to join their dynamic and high-performing Legal & Business Affairs team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside another Paralegal to support lawyers in the team across multiple large-scale productions and developments.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in a production environment and learn from a supportive team. Training sponsorship may also be an option available to a candidate based on performance after 12 months of service.
A key element of the role will be operating as the 1st point of contact for the production teams on projects in relation to clearances during the various stages of production. You will also be responsible for:
* Negotiating product licenses where necessary
* Liaising with relevant crew members in relation to clearances queries or issues
* Escalating any clearance concerns with the rest of the legal team
* Ensuring compliance of clearance paperwork
* Drafting NDA's for prospective crew/locations
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal who has some exposure to working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will ideally have the following:
* Completed LPC or Law Degree
* Previous experience as a Paralegal in a law firm or with TV production experience in a clearances role
* Comfortable working to deadlines
* Motivated and pro-active with ability to prioritise your workload
* Excellent communication skills
This role will give you access to great content as well as huge autonomy and the chance to be part of a fantastic business.