We are currently recruiting for a brand new HR Manager (EMEA) vacancy, in the London office of one of the world's leading law firms.
This is a permanent vacancy and the duties will incorporate: stakeholder management, talent management, HR processes, policies & procedures and employee engagement.
A highly competitive salary is on offer + agile working arrangements.
As the HR Manager for the EMEA region, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Regional Section Heads and Partners
- Proactively monitoring business performance
- Providing strategic advice across a range of HR issues
- Coaching and supporting stakeholders in their development of people management
- Applying the Firms career framework to plan for employee pipeline
- Supporting talent management and people development planning
- Managing the Firms Recruitment authorisation process for EMEA
- Performance evaluations, compensation, work allocation, flexible working, engagement surveys and exit interviews
Suitable applicants will have gained experience from within a similar role in a City law firm or professional services environment, in a highly matrix structure, across regional, global or remote cross-border teams.
Please do not delay in applying, quoting ref: USLS-HRM12; applications are being welcomed now in order for the interview process to commence ASAP.