Salary: Not specified
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Â£30,000 - Â£45,000 OTE + Benefits
Are you a law or LPC graduate? Have you completed a training contract and are now looking for an alternative career? Are you looking for a more dynamic working environment with greater career progression and higher financial rewards? If so why not begin a career in an entrepreneurial and meritocratic role in recruitment.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We are a legal recruitment consultancy that specialises in placing associates/ partners /general counsel into new roles. Our Private Practice client base covers most of the top 100 law firms in the UK (including Magic/Silver Circle Law firms).
Your role would be to recruit in this market (hence the necessity for a legal based background). You will be trained to understand how to deliver a truly consultative service that clients and candidates value. You will be shown how to map the market, how to create and realise strong, long lasting business relationships and you will be trained how to effectively communicate with your clients and candidates. Eventually you will be a true specialist in your chosen field.
What the role involves;
- Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Sales and business development to engage with new clients, working to targets
- Manage the recruitment process from taking a thorough job brief, short-listing the best talent, managing the interview process and offer management
- Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
- Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness.
- Ideally degree educated with a law degree.
- Experience working in the legal profession is an advantage.
- A strong desire to work in a high energy and sales led culture where you are rewarded on merit
- You should be confident, articulate and a team player and have good emotional intelligence and charisma.
- Ideally you will have had some exposure to targets within a business environment, or be able to demonstrate sales capability
- Opportunity to work in the central business hub in London, with our office based in Blackfriars
- Significantly increased earnings based on similar results (both in terms of basic and commission)
- A commission scheme which pays up to 40%, will quarterly and annual bonuses
- A clear, tangible and attainable path to multiple promotions
- The opportunity to be a part of a well established national business
- A one of a kind culture that truly embodies high performance and high reward, with breakfast provided on a Monday to fuel the week and an early finish on a Friday
- Industry-leading training
- High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flier events.
If you would like to take your experience within the Legal sector and specialise as a Recruitment Consultant then please contact Helen as soon as possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.