My Client is looking to recruit a Para-Legal in Skelmersdale who will report to the Collections Manager. The Ideal candidate will manage a large portfolio of clients and must be able to confidently liaise with Clients, Debtors and 3rd Parties .
The salary for the role is dependant on experience and is banded between Â£20,000 - Â£24,000.
Working hours are 10am - 3pm Monday - Friday
The main duties of the role include;
* Respond to letters received into the office, from Clients, Debtors or 3rd Parties within 48 hours
* Draft Statutory Demands on behalf of our clients on cases requested by our clients or the collections team
* Liaise with Clients and offer advise in relation to the legal implications of their individual cases.
* Research relevant laws in relation to specific cases being undertaken by Federal Management and utilise the information gained accordingly.
* Liaise with clients in relation to taking their debtors to court and provide them with all the necessary information including court costs.
* Contact all debtors under remit and recover outstanding debts inclusive of FM charges and client interest which have been applied to the accounts.
* Ensure all overseas debts which are over 21 days old and no communication has been made are passed to the Collections Manager.
* Ensure all claims of payment of debt or disputes are raised with the client for comments and all actions noted within the database.
* Before placing debtors on a payment arrangement ensure the repayment is in line with their Income and Expenditure information and confirm the repayments with the client.
* (Preferred) One year's commercial legal debt recovery experience
* MS Word and Excel experience
* Ability to negotiate in high pressure circumstances
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.