A Glasgow based Scottish firm is seeking an experienced Residential Property Solicitor (NQ-6 years PQE) to join its residential Conveyancing Team due to an continued growth of the firm combined with demand for their services.
The Team work within the property market dealing with a busy caseload of purchase and sales. The firm operate out offices in central Glasgow and have a reputation of being a friendly, family focused, fast-paced firm. Importantly you will be used to managing your own caseload of residential purchases, sales and re-mortgages, liaising with clients and providing excellent customer service.
If you are looking for a change this is a great opportunity to work both as part of a team and independently with minimum supervision as part of a busy, friendly and supportive team and firm.
Key skills required:
- Scottish Qualified Solicitor (NQ-6 years PQE)
- Experience in Residential Conveyancing
- Experience managing own caseload
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Effective and reliable communication with clients
- Ability to work unsupervised to an extent but requiring supervision in certain areas.
- Works effectively with other team members.
- Good communications skills and IT skills
- Ability to assess client's needs and offer practical guidance
Please apply as directed or contact Lucy Peter for further information.