Highly Ranking Global firm
Arbitration Solicitor NQ - 1 pqe
My client is looking for an Associate to work on high value commercial litigation, arbitration and insurance coverage cases. This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly regarded International Litigation and Arbitration team.
The International Litigation and Arbitration team focus on high-value, complex cases with an international or cross-border dimension and matters involving conflicts of laws.
They have extensive experience of conducting cases in litigation and arbitration (on an ad hoc basis or under different institutional rules) and regularly assist with proceedings in local courts to obtain interim remedies and to enforce arbitral awards.
- International conglomerates
- Domestic companies
- Ultra-high net worth individuals and their businesses
- Complex cases with an international or cross-border dimension.
- Insurance coverage.
- 0-1 years' UK Qualified Solicitor with the relevant experience*
- Previous Commercial Litigation experience and/or Arbitration and/or Insurance coverage experience.
- Experience of assisting on large cases in a team environment
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events
- Language skills, in particular Russian and/or Hebrew and/or German would be ideal, but not essential.
You will benefit from an exceptional benefit package and highly competitive salary.
For more information please contact Catherine Knowles at Search Consultancy on 0203 151 2151 or at .