Salary: Not specified
Top 100 Firm
Senior Associate 5+ Pqe or Junior Partner role
City - London
Our client, a leading TOP 100 firm are already successful, but ambitious to grow and become even more successful.
The culture in this firm can be summed up as collegiate, friendly, supportive, inclusive, approachable, and ambitious. It is this unique culture that attracts many Partners from major City law firms, and sets them apart from their competitors.
The Projects Team has cutting-edge expertise in operational PPP and PFI projects across a variety of sectors
and is nationally recognised for its work on "distressed" projects.
The team is headed by an acknowledged authority on PPP projects. They have an outstanding reputation for working on interesting and innovative law contracts and projects across the UK.
Legal 500 rankings, the Projects team is ranked Tier 1 for Project Finance and PFI outside of London. Leaders in the team are individually recognised in the rankings as 'Leading Individuals' and supported by a team including two 'Rising Stars'.
This is an award winning team outside of London and they are looking for someone to take the lead in developing the London presence more and this is an ideal chance for you to really make a name for yourself in this area of law and with this firm.
The position offers clear progression opportunities in a supportive team environment, where you will get
fantastic exposure to high profile clients and cases, working closely with the Partners that head up the team.
* 5 PQE+, ideally junior partner status/ looking to take the step up
* Developed a breadth of commercial and legal expertise within a Projects based practice team
* Have proven experience in innovative and interesting contracts and projects across both the
Public and Private sector
* Be self-motivated with a pro-active and professional approach to your work
* Able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively
* Be a strong team player with experience in supervising, motivating and developing junior
members of a team
* Have a genuine interest in promoting business development opportunities and/or activities and be able to demonstrate an ability to build effective and positive relationships with both clients and colleagues that embrace the importance of trust and collaboration
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking Firm where clients recommend them
because of the quality of skills and the depth of experience across the whole team. This position offers
the opportunity for cross-office working in an agile environment.
For more information contact Catherine Knowles at Search Legal on 0203 151 2151 or at