Private Client Legal Secretary / PA - Trust and Tax
Salary: Â£28,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
My client, one of the largest Legal 500 and Top 200 Law firms in the UK with seven specialist areas are looking for a Private Client PA to join their Renowned busy office in Guildford.
The successful PA will provide support to fee earner working within the Trust and Tax Team of the Private Client Department. The Trust and Tax team provides a service in provision of Trusts administration, Tax compliance and other firm matters.
The Guildford offices is minutes walk from Guildford train station, great for commuting via Train.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files following the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
* Collation of Personal Data information to complete on-line form filling requirements
* Ensuring Trust Payments are processed and liaising with clients for outstanding payments
* Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
* Diary Management including arranging meetings/conferences, providing refreshments, training
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
* Operate Firm's Case Management System
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal background with at least 2 years experience in Private Client is essential
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to show initiative and establish inclusive working relationships with colleagues
* Excellent organisation, collaboration and administration skills
* Strong IT, Numerate, Interpersonal skills and Typing Skills
* Prepared to work with accounting software
* Prior knowledge of Evolution or other case management systems
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley. [email protected]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.