Salary: £23000 - £25000
Residential Property Paralegal - High Wycombe
A well-established law firm in High Wycombe are looking for a Residential Property Paralegal to join their busy team. The role involves providing legal and administrative support to multiple fee earners and covers a wide range of work.
The role is full-time, permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for personal development
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare letters and correspondence
* Carrying out legal research
* Dealing with post completion formalities
* Liaising with clients, lenders and estate agents
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience within a Residential Conveyancing department is essential
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to prioritise a busy workload whilst adhering to deadlines.
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley. [email protected]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.