Salary: £125000 - £130000 per annum + 40% bonus
An outstanding new role has become available in a leading flexible office space company for a Corporate Lawyer. Our client has over 3000 locations in over 100 countries and provides start-ups, small and medium sized enterprises and multinational organisations with serviced offices, brokerage and managed office solutions.
With continued strategic growth, the organisation requires a qualified Corporate Lawyer to provide legal advice to the Group business on a range of corporate and commercial affairs. This will include:
* Structuring and negotiating corporate, M&A and other commercial transactions, including acquisitions, joint ventures and major client agreements.
* Advising on related commercial, intellectual property, real estate, employment matters and intra-group structuring.
* You will have at least 6 years' PQE from a highly regarded law firm or have previous in house legal experience within a large organisation
* Demonstrable experience in corporate, M&A, joint venture agreements and commercial transactions.
* High level of commercial acumen and able to manage risk and resolve complex matters affecting the business
This is a fantastic role for a corporate solicitor looking for an in-house position. It provides autonomy, a great deal of flexibility and a significant remuneration package. Please contact James Franklin at Search to discuss further.