Salary: £18 per hour including holiday pay
We are currently working with an internarial law firm who are looking for a Risks paralegal to join them on a contractual basis.
Your work will focus on Record of Processing Activities (ROPA) working alongside the Data Protection team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying contracts for further ROPA interviews,
- Undertaking ROPA interview process’,
- Holding meetings across stakeholders,
- Conducting legal research,
- Reviewing of Data Privacy items within ROPA.
The successful candidate will have ideally completed the LLB and LPC or equivalent. It is highly desirable if you have gained Privacy experience and liaised with Stakeholders within a similar setting.