Salary: £35 - £40 per hour
Private Client Solicitor, 5+ PQE, West Sussex – Long term contract available for a talented Wills and Probate Solicitor, commencing in May for a 9-12month contract. For more information, please call Kaye Thumpston on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Reference: 7556
JOB TITLE: Wills and Probate Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 5+ years
LOCATION: West Sussex
• Experienced Wills and Probate Solicitor needed to start immediately in West Sussex to provide cover during a period of maternity leave
• You will be handling a broad range of Private Client matters and a varying caseload
• Experience in dealing with Wills, Trusts and Probate matters with an appropriate balance of empathy and efficiency
• Being a team player is a must have quality along with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Being methodical in how you plan and approach your caseload is ideal to ensure the best outcome for clients
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Kaye Thumpston on 020 7183 8586 or email Kaye.Thumpston@enllegal.co.uk with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Wills & Probate vacancies throughout the South East of England. If you are a Wills and Probate Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).