Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum
Family Solicitor, 6+ years PQE, Newcastle, Opportunity to join progressive, Legal 500 firm to handle high quality work - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD7566
• This well-established North East law firm is recognised in the Legal 500 for its work on behalf of commercial and private clients.
• With plans for expansion during the coming year, the partners are keen to recruit an experienced Family Solicitor to strengthen the team and take on a caseload of high quality private family matters.
• It is expected that the successful candidate will have a proven track record handling divorce, financial remedy and private children cases and ideally be comfortable dealing with high net worth individuals.
• Working closely with the partners and colleagues, you will be encouraged to get involved in networking and marketing initiatives in order to attract new business into the department and firm.
• The firm is able to offer a competitive salary and clear opportunities to progress into a senior role within the firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).