Salary: £80 000 plus benefits
QC Legal are delighted to present an outstanding opportunity for a Real Estate lawyer within one of the worlds biggest law firms. The firm is known for its high-calibre team of RE lawyers who regularly work with both domestic and international clients. The firm has a reputation for combining deep sector understanding with a global overview.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- Working as part of this market leading real estate team you will experience a range of real estate transactions with a particular focus on investment, development, and asset management work.
- You will regularly deal with multi-million pound transactions and act for some of the largest investors in the country.
- The real estate team not only advises on all of the traditional real estate asset classes but is also known for its leading role in a number of the more recent alternative real estate asset classes including student accommodation, hotels and leisure and the PRS sector.
- You will be based in either Manchester or Sheffield depending on your preference.
What you will bring to the table:
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional team skills, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supported colleagues.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £80,000.
- A Cycle to Work scheme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Health assessments at Nuffield Hospitals.
- Interest free season ticket loans.
- A payroll giving scheme.
- A referral scheme paying up to GBP 5,000 for each new hire.
- Plus, more flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please contact us on 0161 880 0118 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us your CV using the form below.
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com/job-search
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.