Defendant PI Solicitor, 2+ years’ PQE, North West England, Market leading law firm – An exciting new role for an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor. For more information or to apply, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD7668.
• You will be joining this market leading law firm ranked in Chambers and Legal 500, handling post-litigated EL and PL matters on behalf of clients in the healthcare sector.
• Working alongside some of the industry's most respected practitioners, you will take responsibility for your own caseload of files as well as assisting on more complex matters.
• You will be dealing directly with clients from day one and be expected to develop and nurture strong relationships with existing and new client contacts.
• Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years PQE in defendant personal injury work, specifically dealing with Employers and Public Liability matters, and ideally have a proven track record dealing with claims on behalf of clients within the public sector.
• You will also have developed strong skills in building client relationships and be keen to work with colleagues on marketing and networking initiatives.
• This well-established national law firm are continuing to expand following another successful year.
• They are widely recognised for providing excellent quality of service and have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
• Competitive salary and benefits, including flexible working from home options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of PI Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a PI Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).