Looking for your next career move? QC Legal is pleased to present a unique opportunity for a property lawyer that specialises in residential development. Our client has expressed that they are ideally seeking a candidate who is newly qualified and/or a junior real estate lawyer with up to 4 years’ PQE.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package, of up to £75,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be joining one of the largest team of dedicated property lawyers in the UK.
- You will be based in either the Manchester or Birmingham office.
- On a daily basis, you will be expected to advise on a range of issues ranging from complex multi-million pound developments throughout the UK or arranging a quick sale of a single building.
- Your clients will include major developers, funders, government bodies, investors and local authorities.
- You will play a key role in the public sector-led development practice, and you will be an integral part of the well-established national public sector development team.
- Have gained experience (either during training or qualification) in a City firm, in-house or in a large regional/national practice.
- Have a strong academic record, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
- A competitive salary of up to £75,000
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.