THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with an international firm with a stellar reputation looking to expand their Real Estate Finance teams in Manchester and Sheffield.The firm is known for its high-calibre team of finance lawyers who regularly work with both domestic and international clients. The firm has a reputation for combining deep sector understanding with a global overview
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus benefits including an individual performance based bonus.
- You will be expected to demonstrate an extensive working knowledge of Real Estate Finance and apply it to both ordinary real estate lending and borrowing to highly complex tax-based structure finance.
- You will be acting for the leading banks, financial institutions, and borrowers.
- You will be expected to advise on investment and development financings, debt restructurings, of multi-tiered debt, intercreditor arrangements, loan on loan financings, loan portfolio transactions, forward fundings, fund level financings, opco/propco transactions and debt restructurings.
- You will be joining a team that is consistently recognised as one of the leading real estate practices. Your work will be focused on the funding of domestic and international real estate in all its forms.
- Have exceptional academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have at least 1 year experience in Real Estate Finance obtained at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Have the resilience, drive and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced high performing environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running, take on early responsibility and showcase your talents from day one.
- Up to £80,000.
- Early responsibility and a first-class career development programme.
- Medical Insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.