We are working with an impressive firm in their search for The Corporate Commercial Legal Team in Manchester and Leeds. They have a thriving Capital Market, Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) and Private Equity (PE) practice. They regularly work against and alongside city firms, the team engages in detailed work with blue chip clients and are supported by a full-service commercial practice.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £55,000 plus benefits.
- General corporate work including corporate restructurings, shareholders agreements, joint ventures and limited liability partnership agreements, specifically drafting the principal documents.
- Additionally, you will be supporting on AIM and/or Standard List and/or ISDX/IPO, the verification process, acquisition and disposal of assets and/or shares, due diligence and disclosure process (be it in relation to buy side legal due diligence work or sell side legal disclosure work) including preparing/reviewing legal due diligence responses.
- Drafting and negotiating the terms of transaction ancillary documents (such as completion board minutes, deeds of waivers, resignation letters, Companies House forms etc.)
- Assisting with business development and tenders including (where appropriate) research about clients and targets.
- Opportunities for exposure to clients and transactions with a particular focus on emerging markets.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have experience working within a Corporate team (during your training contract) and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal, a keenness to develop legal client relationships and excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Have the ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as from time to time it may be necessary to assist teams in other offices, which may be by remote working or working from another office.
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Flexible, agile and home working.
- Permanent health insurance.
- Dress for your day policy.
- Training and development opportunities
- Financial contribution towards home working equipment
- Plus, many more flexible benefits.
How to Apply
We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.