Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum
JOB TITLE: In-house Counsel
PQE REQUIRED: 4 - 6
LOCATION: London / Winchester (travel to London one day a week)
SALARY: £70K - £90K
ROLE: Our client is seeking a lawyer with extensive experience in commercial contracts to join their in-house legal team. The successful candidate will advise on a wide range of legal, risk and compliance matters, including client engagement terms, policies, data protection and intellectual property rights. Ideal candidates will have a pragmatic and commercial approach.
• Reviewing, drafting and negotiating client related contracts, such as engagement terms, master services agreements, non-disclosure agreements and release letters.
• Acting as trusted advisor to the company’s Partners, client teams and the IT, HR, Administration, Finance and Business Development teams.
• Supervising and developing junior lawyers within the team.
• Advising on the legal framework and associated risks of new business lines, including drafting the contractual documentation for the provision of modelling and analytics tools to clients, software as a service and website terms.
• Advising on data protection law.
• Reviewing, drafting and advising on commercial contracts with suppliers, including for IT services and software licence and support agreements.
• Advising on a wide range of other legal, risk and compliance matters affecting the company, including intellectual property rights, internal policies and contracts with suppliers.
• Qualified solicitor in England & Wales with a minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience.
• Excellent negotiation skills and extensive experience advising on and negotiating commercial contracts.
• Highly proficient in the fields of intellectual property and data protection law.
• Strong business acumen. Commercial and practical approach.
• Ability to influence and gain trust at the most senior levels of the business.
• Ability to work as part of a team with fluctuating workload. Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload.
• Excellent communication skills. Friendly / outgoing personality..
This role offers a unique opportunity for excellent work-life balance for a candidate seeking to make the move from private practice to in-house.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate
In addition, if you know any Solicitor’s that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).