Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Personal Injury Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Manchester, c£40,000
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading law firm in non-fee earning position – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD7719.
• This top 200, market leading law firm is looking for an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor to take on an internal training role.
• You will join a team of trainers and take responsibility for the delivery of legal training to all levels of lawyers from junior paralegals to experienced litigators, through one to one, distance and group training sessions.
• Applications are sought from Personal Injury Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE and a proven track record handling all aspects of claimant PI files from instruction to settlement including litigated cases.
• Experience of training others is advantageous.
• You will have the ability to communicate confidently, be a good organiser, with an aptitude for planning and presenting clear training and coaching programmes.
• You will also be responsible for working with employees in coaching and mentoring schemes.
• As well as competitive salary, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for hybrid working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of PI Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a PI Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).