Property Litigation Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, Hertfordshire
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join a Top 200 law firm. For more information, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 or 07811 166383 and quote job ref: 7707
• The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will have at least 5 years’ PQE and will have gained their experience within another leading dispute resolution team/practice.
• Joining the team to specialise in property litigation you will handle a varied workload including but not limited to dilapidations claims, rent and service charge disputes, lease renewals, break notices, trespass, land contracts and options and boundary disputes.
• You will be joining a team that has substantial experience of both traditional and alternative forms of dispute resolution including mediation, adjudication and arbitration.
• The client base will include individuals and businesses, landlords and tenants.
• The role requires a self-starter and someone with commercial acumen.
• You will be expected to manage your own busy caseload as well being pro-active in business development and raising the department's profile with clients.
• Dependent on PQE it could become part of your role to mentor junior members of the team.
• Exciting career prospects with the opportunity to develop to your full potential.
• This firm produce exceptional technical expertise within a down-to-earth and supportive environment, you will be offered the chance to grow your skill-set across a broad-range of areas and will be fully supported with long-term career development.
• A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please get in touch.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).