Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum Benefits: Competitive
Corporate Commercial Solicitor, NQ-2 years – Cambridgeshire – A reputable regional practice is keen to appoint a Corporate Commercial Solicitor into their corporate commercial department. To apply please contact Cassie Bell on 01214541004 and quote job reference: 7701
JOB TITLE: Corporate Commercial Solicitor
PQE: NQ-2 years
SALARY: £Dependent on experience
• An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with up to 2 years’ experience to provide additional strength and depth to the existing corporate commercial team.
• Ideal Corporate Commercial Solicitors will have a sound working knowledge of corporate and commercial matters
• The team covers the broad remit of corporate and commercial work, and the appointed Corporate Commercial Solicitor could be gaining exposure to company acquisitions, shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, consultancy agreements and company mergers to name but a few matters.
• Newly Qualified Solicitors will be considered for this role and will have completed at least one seat within company commercial law.
• Solicitors or Legal Executives with up to 2 years’ experience will have a soundtrack record of dealing with a diverse caseload of company commercial matters.
• On offer is a competitive salary, pension scheme, free parking and bonus scheme.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Commercial vacancies throughout the Midlands, Southwest and East of England. If you are a Corporate Commercial Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).