Corporate Solicitor, West Midlands – NQ – 5 years - £DOE – Ambitious and keen to hit the ground running within an established and growing team with an excellent reputation for their corporate services. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 01214541004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 7754
JOB TITLE: Corporate Lawyer
LOCATION: West Midlands
SALARY: £Dependent on experience
• A leading national law firm is keen to appoint a Corporate Lawyer into their extremely busy team.
• Ideal Corporate Lawyers will have up to 5 years’ experience in dealing with a variety of corporate transactions.
• If you have proven technical experience in corporate law, we would like to hear from. If there is an area of law you would like to gain more exposure to whether it be mergers and acquisitions, private equity or maybe even venture capital matters then get in touch as support and training could potentially be provided.
• Working within a national and reputable corporate department, the caseload will be varied and include high-quality work that is second to none.
• The firm’s expertise covers a range of sectors, and the appointed Corporate Lawyer can expect to gain exposure to a wide and challenging caseload of interesting and exciting matters.
• If you have the desire or ambition to specialise in corporate or corporate finance work, then we would like to hear from you.
• Superb opportunity to work within a supportive and encouraging team where you will see your career flourish.
• Calling all ambitious Corporate Lawyers looking for a change from their usual work environment, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.