Corporate Solicitor, Norfolk – NQ – 5 years - £DOE – Looking for somewhere which fits your ambitions and aspirations as a Corporate Lawyer. Look no further! A leading practice with an enviable reputation within the corporate sector is keen to expand their corporate department. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 01214541004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 7755
JOB TITLE: Corporate Lawyer
SALARY: £Dependent on experience
• A leading and highly rated law firm is keen to appoint a Corporate Lawyer into their extremely busy team.
• Applications are welcomed from Corporate Lawyers with up to 5 years’ experience in dealing with the broad spectrum of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital matters or funds.
• Working within a national and reputable corporate department, the caseload will be varied and include high-quality work that is second to none.
• The firm’s expertise covers a range of sectors including education, agricultural, life sciences and technology to name but a few which results in the workload and client base being interesting and exciting.
• The appointed Corporate Solicitor (dependent on experience and aspirations) can be as involved as they would like in transactions of varying levels.
• Along with gaining plenty of direct client contact, you will be surrounded and supported by some of the most knowledgeable lawyers within the corporate sector who possess excellent technical expertise and abilities across the varying sectors of corporate law.
• If you have the desire or ambition to specialise in corporate or corporate finance work, then we would like to hear from you. Whether you are looking to gain experience in private equity matters, venture capital matters, funds and general corporate transactional matters we would like to hear from you.
• Superb opportunity to work within a supportive and encouraging team where you will see your career flourish.
• Be a part of this firm’s ambitious growth plans, you won’t regret it!
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.