Salary: £45000 - £60000
Corporate Solicitor, NQ – 5 years, Manchester - Leading national practice with an enviable reputation within corporate law. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:7756
JOB TITLE: Corporate Solicitor
• This leading national law firm is keen to appoint a Corporate Solicitor into its extremely busy team.
• Applications are welcomed from Corporate Solicitors with up to 5 years’ experience in dealing with the broad spectrum of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital matters or funds.
• Working within a national and reputable corporate department, the caseload will be varied and include high-quality work that is second to none.
• The firm’s expertise covers a range of sectors including education, agricultural, life sciences and technology to name but a few which results in the workload and client base being interesting and exciting.
• The appointed Corporate Solicitor (dependent on experience and aspirations) can be as involved as they would like in transactions of varying levels. Along with gaining plenty of direct client contact, you will be surrounding and supported by some of the most knowledgeable lawyers within the corporate sector who possess excellent technical expertise and abilities across the varying sectors of corporate law.
• If you have the desire or ambition to specialise in corporate or corporate finance work, then we would like to hear from you. Whether you are looking to gain experience in private equity matters, venture capital matters, funds and general corporate transactional matters we would like to hear from you.
• Superb opportunity to work within a supportive and encouraging team where you will see your career flourish. You can expect to receive a competitive salary and enhanced benefits package, working within a culture that allows individuals to build a successful career whilst ensuring a healthy work/life balance through flexible working options.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.