Salary: £30 000-£60 000
LEGAL LIAISON - MULTINATIONAL MEDIA AGENCY
PART-TIME (3 DAYS PER WEEK)
Our client, a renowned multinational media agency, is looking for a part-time Legal Liaison to join the Partnerships Team. The team produces media partnerships and sponsorship deals between clients and media partners across a range of sectors and media channels.
The role will be based in West London, but with a great deal of flexibility around remote working. The successful applicant will be required to work 21-24 hours per week.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, this is a fantastic role for someone with experience of contract review, management and negotiation, ideally in a media environment.
The role supports a friendly and vibrant team, acting as the liaison between the Partnerships Team and Legal Team.
* Review commercial and usage terms with the Partnerships Team, ensuring necessary content usage rights are acquired.
* Review and revise commercial and usage provisions in contracts, working with the Legal Team as needed.
* Instruct the Legal Team when necessary to review and revise legal terms.
* Manage and mitigate risks associated with media partnerships and sponsorships, working with the Legal Team as needed, and highlight issues and risks to the appropriate party.
* Manage and prioritise a large volume of correspondence and contracts.
* Draft statements of work and agency authorisation letters.
* Support and help train the Partnerships Team on contractual and regulatory requirements and process when required.
The successful candidate will have experience of reviewing and negotiating contracts (ideally media-related) and with an understanding of principal / agent relationships. A working knowledge of the media landscape is required and ideally an awareness of advertising regulations, particularly around creation of content.