Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum
One of the UK's leading professional services, financial advisory and consulting firms is seeking to hire an in house Legal Counsel to support them with their growth through various acquisitions. This is a unique opportunity for a corporate solicitor to join a leading business and provide corporate legal advise on continued M&A activity in the City of London.
As part of the wider in-house legal team, you will support the business on the full suite of corporate and commercial legal advice. This will include advising strategically on current and future acquisitions from conception to completion. The in house team retains all the legal work in house for their acquisitions including elements of due diligence, corporate reviews, company law and regulatory issues, through to final sign offs and agreements. Additionally the Legal Counsel will provide support on a range of commercial agreements relating to suppliers to the organisation and also commercial arrangements with clients. The solicitor will be advise, draft and negotiate on a range of commercial contracts.
* Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 year's PQE within the corporate team from a law firm.
* Experience of drafting and advising on commercial agreements and experience of corporate transactions will be important.
* Additionally experience of corporate and commercial deals with regulated clients would be advantageous.
* A desire to work in a collegiate and team orientated environment, working across the organisation with a range of different stakeholders.
* Strong communication skills and a commercial ethos in dealing with business acquisitions.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the leading advisory firms in the UK, as a Corporate Legal Counsel. To apply, please contact James Franklin at Search Legal. #searchlegal