Salary: £65000 - £75000
Employment Solicitor, 4+, Berkshire / Hybrid, £60,000 – 75,000 (DOE). A new opportunity to join a leading, top-tier national firm offering great quality work and clients, flexible working and the opportunity to progress your career long-term. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 7830
• This leading firm is looking for a talented, passionate Employment Solicitor.
• Applications are sought from Employment Solicitors with a minimum of 4 years PQE in contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
• As part of this established employment team, you will enjoy a varied caseload including an impressive track record in ET and EAT cases.
• You will handle corporate support work as well as stand-alone employment work.
• The team primarily works with employer clients on a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters.
• They also have specialists in advocacy, corporate work and business immigration.
• You should be able to demonstrate solid respondent experience and an ability handle a wide range of contentious and non-contentious work.
• Corporate support experience is essential.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.