Salary: £140000 - £160000 per annum
One of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms is looking for a Senior Associate level Corporate Lawyer, ideally with experience of working on Corporate Real Estate transactions, to be based in its London office.
The firm's corporate and real estate teams are legal advisers to a beauty parade of well-known and less well known clients of all sizes, from listed entities at the top end of the FTSE100 and AIM indexes, to boutique private companies, and start-ups.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high quality Corporate Senior Associate (probably with at least 5 years' PQE) to join the firm's Corporate Real Estate team, which specialises in corporate transactions where Real Estate is the asset, and is fully embedded in the Real Estate practice. The group acts for listed vehicles, private equity funds, institutional investors, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, banks and high net worth individuals from all around the world; advising them on a broad range of corporate real estate transactions including joint ventures (investment and development), structured investments, acquisitions, disposals and solvent / insolvent reorganisations.
In order to be considered for a role in this high quality team, you will have:
* Trained and probably gained between at least five years' post-qualification experience in the corporate team of a City, international, or strong regional law firm;
* Ideally have had some exposure or perhaps even specialized in, corporate real estate transactions;
* An understanding of working with both private and public companies on high profile big ticket M&A transactions;
* Empathy, and the ability to manage transactions and more junior colleagues;
* Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard;
* A common sense, down-to-earth approach;
* First rate drafting skills;
* Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment; and
* The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner;
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a market leader in both the corporate and real estate legal worlds. For further information or to discuss please contact David Von Dadelszen.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com