A leading Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners ranked firm is recruiting for a private client lawyer to join their highly reputable department in Surrey. The firm have an extremely strong reputation in the local area and have offices throughout the south east. The private client team are described as 'exceptional' in the Legal 500 and are equally reputable in the local area. Joining them would be an excellent opportunity to further your career and technical knowledge within a tight-knit and friendly team.
The role will see you hit the ground running with the team. You will handle a mixed caseload of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax Planning and also elderly client matters. You will also play a key role in business development and networking to enhance the profile of the firm and department in general.
The team have an incredibly low staff turnover, evidencing not only are they successful but also that lawyers enjoy working as part of it. The firm is forward thinking and sympathetic to hybrid working, normally allowing a couple of days a week to work from home.
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with at least two years of post qualified experience (however, less experienced candidates are also invited to apply).
- Have solid experience in private client law from a reputable team.
- Be client focused and have an eye for detail.
- Have excellent business development skills.
- Be ready to work with minimal supervision.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact Alfie Steadman at Search Legal for more information. Alternatively, if this role is not for you then I am keen to talk to any private client lawyer about the 200+ active vacancies I am working on.