Salary: Competitive Salary plus Benefits
DWF is looking to recruit a Lead Paralegal to join their Credit Hire team to be based in Liverpool.
As an experienced Lead Paralegal you will have responsibility for and progress a Motor (defendant) Credit Hire Insurance litigated caseload to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients, ensuring high levels of service delivery, both internally and externally, whilst maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement. This role is seen a leading paralegal role and will require a higher level of technical Credit Hire knowledge and competence and/or wider responsibilities being undertaken outside of the scope of solely running a case load.
You will have the opportunity to work within a dedicated Credit Hire team where you will:
- To proactively manage & progress a litigated caseload of Motor Credit Hire defendant Insurance cases to conclusion.
- To appropriately apply the specific Credit Hire technical principles for the level of cases within your responsibility needed to drive the proactive settlement of the case, whilst adding value for the client.
- Research solutions to problems/issues on cases to develop your own technical knowledge.
- Have knowledge of and work cases in line with all client SLA's for the files within your responsibility.
- Proactive use of case management systems to improve speed of settlement and adding value to the cases, whilst adhering to client requirements.
- Prioritise and organise your work efficiently and effectively to ensure all tasks are completed to specified deadlines.
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload.
- Achieve a high standard of financial and overall file performance as identified through KPI's on the Motor Dashboard.
- Awareness of relevant client strategies and ensure implementation of these on cases.
- Proficient of the Objective Manager system including a full suite of objectives that align to the overall team, PA & PG strategies.
- Complete all MI requirements on cases.
- Be proactive in problem solving on cases through identifying potential issues and solutions, always adding value to the case.
- Contribute to adhoc change projects where appropriate.
- Ensure that the Firms Values are at the forefront of everything you do.
- To undertake all training and development identified as necessary for your role.
- Conduct yourself in line with the firms behaviours framework at all times.
- To support the training and development of more junior team members.
We are keen to attract passionate people with a solid experience of:
- Previous experience of running a Motor Insurance Credit Hire Litigated Caseload with a proven track record of success both from a financial results and client service perspective.
- Computer literate including proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
- Business acumen and an understanding of the clients' needs
- The ability to build effective professional relationships both with external clients and internal colleagues.
- An understanding of the wider Motor personal Injury market in terms of trends, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Previous experience of working with Visual Files case management system.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the importance and use of Management Information.
- Previous exposure to some coaching and development of junior team members.
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual with Credit Hire experience gained within a busy and fast paced environment?
Then we would love to hear from you!!
Benefits package and flexible working:
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and a buy as you earn share scheme. You will also have access to additional wellbeing programs such as an online GP and an Employee Assistance Programme.
DWF is a flexible business which has adopted a hybrid working model where our people enjoy a mix of home and office working. We believe that by operating in a hybrid way, our people enjoy the advantages of both office based collaboration and learning, as well working from home. This way of working allows us to honour our commitment to being a responsible business, offer flexibility and better work life balance as well as ensuring we preserve the DWF culture and values. We welcome applications from people looking for a flexible and agile role and we are happy to explore your preferred working patterns as part of your application.
DWF is a leading global provider of integrated legal and business services, operating across eight key sectors in over 30 global locations with over 4,000 people. Our purpose is to deliver positive outcomes with our colleagues, clients and communities. The legal market has changed profoundly in the last decade and the speed of change continues to increase. There is a clear and growing desire for legal services to be delivered in an easier and more efficient way. So we’ve listened to our clients and designed a range of services to meet these needs. Our vision is to deliver integrated legal and business services on a global scale through our three offerings; Legal Advisory, Mindcrest and Connected Services. Our ability to seamlessly combine any number of these services to deliver bespoke solutions for our clients is our key differentiator. This Integrated Legal Management approach delivers greater operational efficiency, price certainty and transparency for our clients. Without compromising on quality or service.
Supporting your application
Our recruitment process will comprise of interviews and, at times, a written exercise, an assessment day and/or a presentation. We want to make sure we do all we can to make this a positive experience for you. Please click the following link (https://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles/) which will take you through a simple process to identify any adjustments or additional support we can provide beforehand or on the day.
Note to recruitment agencies
We hire the majority of our talent directly by our resourcing team or via referrals. On occasion, we will look for external support and will release vacancies to our recently reviewed Preferred Suppliers List. Speculative CVs sent by other agents or outside of the agreed process will not be accepted and no recruitment fee will be applicable.