We are currently working with a full-service law firm who are looking for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis to support the HR Manager. You will be the first point of contact for all generalist HR issues within the firm.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Advising partners/managers on recruitment selection strategies,
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management and resourcing,
- Engaging with HR projects,
- Maintaining the HR Information System data,
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working within the HR capacity ideally within a professional service environment. It is essential you have a strong understanding of HR policies and procedures as well as, recruitment law.
It is highly desirable if you are CIPD qualified.