Bolt Burdon Kemp is highly regarded for running compensation claims for seriously injured people. Our solicitors handle complex and challenging multi-track work within specialist teams. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and for employing talented staff who are serious about developing their careers with us. We are ranked in the leading independent legal directories for our fields of work and are passionate about making Bolt Burdon Kemp the best place to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer to join our specialist Adult Brain Injury team.
You will assist with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients; and
- handling complex adult brain injury claims arising from clinical negligence or personal injury.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer with 1-3 years PQE;
- have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic personal injury and/or clinical negligence cases (ideally on behalf of claimants) and be confident in dealing with sensitive injury issues. Experience gained in progressing brain injury claims will be highly advantageous;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to charity partnerships and developing the business of the firm.
In return we provide clear career progression pathways, ensure our people are supported with their career aspirations and are committed to promoting from within, wherever possible. As part of this we take training and support in all areas seriously – from legal know-how, well-being and development, through to management and leadership programmes. We like to socialise with one another across a number of events, clubs and regular meetings. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
To find out more about working at Bolt Burdon Kemp, visit our website: https://www.boltburdonkemp.co.uk/careers/
If you are interested in the role and would like to join us, please visit our careers page and complete our online application form: https://www.boltburdonkemp.co.uk/careers/