Bolt Burdon Kemp is highly regarded for running compensation claims for seriously injured people. Our solicitors handle complex and challenging multi-track work within specialist teams. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and for employing talented staff who are serious about developing their careers with us. We are ranked in the leading independent legal directories for our fields of work and are passionate about making Bolt Burdon Kemp the best place to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join our specialist Complex Injury team.
You will assist with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients; and
- handling a caseload of complex and primarily multi-track clinical negligence claims, commensurate with experience.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic solicitor with 1-4 years PQE representing claimants;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols;
- have experience of working on high value, multi-track, catastrophic clinical negligence cases;
- be hard working, energetic, and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm (experience of marketing is desirable but not essential).
In return we will give you the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match your experience.
Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible. To find out more about working at Bolt Burdon Kemp, visit our website: https://www.boltburdonkemp.co.uk/careers/
If you are interested in the role and would like to join us, please click the 'apply' button below