This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the loveliest law firms in the region. I have worked with this client for a number of years and they have a genuine caring approach not just to their clients but their employees as well. This leading regional law firm is looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor into their Cheltenham office. You may already be based in the region or you may originate from Gloucestershire and be looking for the chance to return to the area. On offer is an interesting proposition as the firm have identified the need to create a succession plan within this department, long term career prospects including being invited to join the Equity are on offer. To apply or to register your interest or for an initial discussion please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 8141
• An experienced and well-rounded Residential Property Solicitor is highly sought after to join the busy residential property team of this leading regional Gloucestershire practice.
• Covering the whole conveyancing process from start to finish, the appointed Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive will be dealing with a wide range of transactions
• The expert residential property department covers all types of residential property matters including transfer of equity, re-mortgaging, new developments and sales and purchases.
• Ideal Residential Conveyancers will have at least 5 years PQE in dealing with their own caseload of matters on behalf of diverse client base
• You will possess excellent drafting and technical skills and have an enthusiasm for taking part in business development and networking activities.
• This position would suit an experienced Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive who is looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to progress their career within a forward thinking practice
• Salary will be dependent on experience as this is a business critical role for the law firm to appoint and working hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm.
• On offer is a commitment to a genuine work life balance and a great quality of work
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).