Regulatory Lawyer & Advocate, 2+ Years PQE, Berkshire / Home Working, – An new opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Lawyer to join a leading law firm with a breadth of work and impressive client base. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 8149.
- This growing and highly regarded team is now looking for an ambitious Advocate with experience in professional regulatory / fitness to practice work.
- The team provides advice and assistance in all areas of regulatory practice and investigates and presents before Conduct and Competence Committees and Disciplinary Tribunals allegations relating to professionals' fitness to practise.
- They boast an impressive range of regulator clients in the healthcare, legal, education and accountancy sectors.
- The successful Regulatory Lawyer will have at least 2 years’ experience with solid advocacy skills and their higher rights of audience.
- You must be able to demonstrate experience of supervising and managing regulatory investigations including complex case management and reporting along with significant professional regulatory advocacy experience.
- In return, you will join one of the leading teams in the country offering excellent quality work across a range of professional sectors and genuine career progression opportunities.
- A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.