Salary: £35000 - £45000
Commercial Property Solicitor, 1+ PQE, West Midlands, Up to £45,000 DOE – A top tier legal 500 law firm in the Midlands have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their growing corporate commercial team. To apply or register your interest, call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: TL8151.
• The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will assist on matters to include lease extensions, freehold sales, right to manage claims, deeds of variation and licences.
• This role is ideal for a Solicitor who has qualified into Commercial Property and has some experience of the aforementioned work, and who is looking to establish their career in this area with a successful firm.
• Applications are sought from Qualified Solicitors who have at least 1 years’ experience in Commercial Property work.
• Applicants will ideally have experience working with institutional clients and experience in leasehold law is desirable.
• In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have excellent communication skills, strong client facing skills and an interest in supporting business development.
• This firm is a top tier 1 firm who pride themselves on delivering efficient real estate services to their clients across the Midlands and beyond.
• They offer excellent salaries and remuneration for their staff together with a friendly and supporting working environment.
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.