Penny Trotman a member of eNL’s specialist Midlands and South West Private Practice team, is currently recruiting for a Junior Civil Litigation Solicitor to be based in Worcester. This is a unique opportunity to join a small and friendly practice in the region handling a mixed bag of civil litigation and some contentious matters. To register your details or to find out more please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 quoting Job Ref: 8172
JOB TITLE: Civil Litigation Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 1- 6pqe
SALARY: Competitve basic salary on offer combined with hybrid working and an excellent benefits package
• An opportunity has arisen within a well-established law firm in Northamptonshire for a highly capable Civil Litigation Solicitor / legal Executive.
• This is an ideal position for a Civil Litigation Solicitor looking for the chance to develop their own caseload of files and a new challenge within their career.
• Litigation Solicitors / Legal Executives with at least 1 years PQE in conducting a full and varied caseload of civil litigation matters are welcome to apply for this role.
• It is essential that you have excellent interpersonal skills and the aptitude to assist the team on a full and varied caseload of civil litigation matters.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload of litigation matters including personal injury, landlord and tenant disputes, general contractual disputes, building disputes, debt recovery, professional negligence claims and contentious probate.
• You will also support the firm's business development and networking activities.
• A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
SALARY & BENEFITS: On offer is a highy attractive basic salary along with an annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package
YOUR CONSULTANT: Penny’s aim is to give candidates and clients the best level of service professionally possible, taking into account not only their professional legal ambitions but also any personal circumstances. Penny’s role is to help people make the best career decisions helping them to personally progress and take the next step in the career ladder. With over 18 years legal recruitment experience and a strong network of connections Penny is well placed to assist you in your next move.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Penny will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
eNL is handling a number of Civil Litgation Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and the South West. If you are a Civil Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).