Salary: £20 000-£30 000
TECH AND CONSULTING COMPANY
A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join a global provider of investment and financial services.
This role's main responsibilities will be:
* Ensuring all contract administration procedures are managed, tracked and completed
* Drafting and amending a wide range of contracts
* Obtaining correct documentation
* Offering secretarial support
* Proofreading agreements, schedules, and documents
* Liaising with internal departments as well foreign offices
The ideal candidate for this role is a keen and organised Paralegal, who understands the importance of being precise, punctual, and willing to continuously improve processes and team performances.
The role will be broad and will offer prospects of development for a candidate who can show their worth within a team of experienced and approachable colleagues.