Salary: £35 000 - £55 000
Private Client Solicitor
Sittingbourne, Kent | £35,000 - £55,000
We’re hiring!... a private client solicitor for a thriving, full-service firm based in Sittingbourne, Kent. The firm was recently taken over by a top City lawyer and has quadrupled in size and gained a large, positive following in just five years and have the ambition and know how to compete with City firms in terms of quality and service.
As a private client solicitor, you will
- Undertake a caseload which includes wills, probate, trusts, tax planning, guardianship, lasting powers of attorney, and court of protection.
- Create new opportunities from your growing client base referrals and developing marketing skills
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients from all backgrounds
- Be instrumental in further raising the firms already high standards and reputation
You will be a private client solicitor of NQ+ (no upper limit) with
- A successful and consistent billing and referral history
- A high standard of detailed and accurate work
- Excellent relationship and client care skills
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £55,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an amazing opportunity where partnership is achievable in as little as three years.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this private client solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.