Salary: £40 000 - £55 000
Private Client Solicitor
Bournemouth, Dorset | £40,000 - £55,000
We’re hiring!... a private client solicitor for a market leading, full-service firm based in Bournemouth, Dorset. The firm has a prestigious history spanning well over a century and an envious reputation for offering only the highest quality service and care in the region. Despite the firm’s large workforce, opportunities at this firm are rare and often only present themselves upon a retirement.
As a private client solicitor, you will
- Undertake a caseload which includes wills, probate, trusts, tax planning, guardianship, lasting powers of attorney, and court of protection among others
- Offer exceptional service and expertise to match the firm’s high standards
- Create lasting relationships with clients built on trust, empathy, and care
- Build a strong following based upon your first-class service
You will be a private client solicitor of 2+ PQE with
- A very high standard of output in all areas of your work
- A strong and successful billing history
- Genuine, caring, and attentive relationship skills
On offer is a salary of £40,000 to £55,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an amazing opportunity to fast track your career at a firm focused on high quality service for high returns.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this private client solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.