Salary: £35 000 - £45 000
Property Litigation Solicitor – Head of Department
Uckfield, East Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000
We’re hiring!... a property litigation solicitor to act as Head of Department for a highly skilled, specialist advocacy and mediation firm based in Uckfield, East Sussex. The firm, founded in 1980, now stands at around 85 advocates and support staff, and offers unusually high results from every courtroom across England and Wales to clients from the legal, accounting, and insurance sectors.
As a property litigation solicitor / head of department, you will
- Manage, support, and oversee the day to day running of the landlord and tenant litigation department, consisting of four fee earners and four case handlers
- Review and update processes, streamline workflow, and optimize output
- Work independently on smaller landlord and tenant litigation matters and run your own caseload of complex cases once comprehensively trained and developed
- Offer clients a first-rate experience from start to finish which will be mirrored by your whole team
You will be a property litigation solicitor of NQ+ with
- Previous experience of managing a team or a solid foundation for you to take the step into management
- A solid understanding of civil procedure rules and litigation procedures
- A thorough and adaptable approach to litigation
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £45,000, flexible working possibilities, and a chance to accelerate your career within one of the most respected and highly skilled advocacy firms in the UK.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this property litigation solicitor / head of department role and learn more about the firm today.