Salary: £42000 - £55000
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Flexible working options, £42,000 - £55,000 – Are you an ambitious Solicitor seeking a position within a highly regarded practice and expanding clinical negligence team? To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Ref: TL8235
A new role has arisen for a self-motivated, ambitious and experienced Solicitor to join a highly regarded and expanding clinical negligence/medical malpractice litigation team.
• The successful Clinical Negligence Solicitor will have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• The role will include primarily defendant work
• The firm currently works closely with the NHS as well as a number of local healthcare providers
• You will be part of a driven team that provides a range of high quality legal services and complex matters
• This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in the healthcare sector and is excited about the opportunity to develop their career in this area of law
• This roles comes with an exceptional career development opportunities, as well as a great opportunity to join a driven and dynamic market leading firm
• Competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate