Salary: £42000 - £50000
NQ Personal Injury Solicitor / Legal Executive, Birmingham, National law firm -, £42000+ – Are you an ambitious Solicitor seeking a position within a highly regarded practice and expanding personal injury team? To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Ref: TL8246
• A new opportunity for an ambitious Personal Injury Solicitor / Legal Executive to join a successful team.
• You will be responsible for your own caseload of predominately pre and post issue fast track employer’s liability cases.
• The successful candidate will be a Personal Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 12 months experience dealing with litigated claims.
• You will be able to demonstrable experience of dealing with litigated files from inception, through applications and challenges, to trial / disposal hearing
• In all cases, it is vital you are used to working in a target driven environment utilising a case management system.
• With an exceptional pipeline of new work coming through, busy caseloads that you can bill on from month one and a genuine focus on quality of service and client care, this firm is an excellent place to build a career.
• Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate